- Ecoregion: highland steppes
- Altitude: 3,000 - 4,000 masl
- Trip length: 3 days / 2 days
- Type of accommodation: country lodge
- Degree of physical activity: low to moderate
- Best season: April to November
- Activities: participation in agricultural and livestock raising activities, visit to artisan workshops, visit to plant nurseries, forest-related activities, and walks through pre-selected trails.
Rural cooperative offering an agro-tourism program in Cajamarca´s northern highlands, including farming and animal husbandry. These activities include sowing and harvesting potatoes and other roots and garden vegetables, seed selection and soil preparation.
It also features cow-milking by hand, selection of breeding stock, visit to a plant nursery and participation in the pine wood rehabilitation and management program, which carries out a very successful project. It is also possible to go on country walks or simply relax and enjoy the peacefulness and tranquility of the beautiful scenery surrounding the community.
The cultural exchange of living together with members of the community makes it possible to get to know the lifesyle and daily activities of a farm sunrrounded by rehabilitated woodlands, at an altitude of over 3,000 m.a.s.l.